Last Updated: 25th November 2021
ActivEdge is one of the fastest growing application that provides personalised health and fitness content and other services (“collectively referred as Services”) to users worldwide through its mobile application, website and/or other platforms.
If you do not log in to the account, we will guarantee the basic function of information push through the corresponding identifier information of the device. If you log in to the account, we will push the information according to the account information.
Address book, precise geographic location, camera, microphone and photo album permissions will not be turned on by default. Only with your express authorization can they be used to realize specific functions or services. You can also withdraw your authorization. In particular, even with your authorization, we will not collect your information when the relevant functions or services are not needed.
- the type of personal data we collect and how we collect it
- how we use your personal data
- the parties that we disclose the personal data to; and
- the choices we offer, including how to access and update your personal data.
Information We may Collect from You
ActivEdge receives or collects information when we operate and provide our Services, including when you install, access or use our Services.
Personal Data We May Collect from You
We may collect the following personal data from you:
- personal information to establish your identity and background such as your full name, passport or identity card number, photo and nationality
- contact information such mobile phone number and email address
- geographic location information: including precise geographic location information obtained by GPS information, WLAN access point, Bluetooth, base station and other sensor information, and approximate geographic location information obtained by network location information (such as base station, IP and WLAN)
- address book from mobile phone number and email address, camera, microphone, photo and storage of data files including but not limited text, pdf, audio, image and video
- payment information such as your bank account number, bank account holder full name and details, bank swift code and other bank account details
- recording of your photograph during any of our corporate events or third-party open day
- recording of calls placed by you to our customer service
- function or post when you commence a business relationship with us
- resume or CVs when you apply job with us
For general browsing although no personal data is revealed to us, certain technical and statistical information is available to us via our internet service provider such as cookies, your IP address, the time, date and duration of your visit.
If you provide us with any personal data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), by submitting such personal data to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their personal data for the purposes as listed below.
How We Collect Your Personal Data
We may collect personal data either from you, from your authorized representatives, from third parties, or from publicly available sources which may include (but is not limited to):
- when you register for our Services (for example register to be user of our product), you may need to provide your real identity information (real name, ID number, phone number, etc.) according to the relevant laws and regulations to complete the real name verification. Some information belongs to personal sensitive information and you can refuse to provide it. If you refuse to provide it, you may not be able to obtain relevant services, but it will not affect the normal use of other functions and services
- when you provide your mobile number through registration and provide your express consent, we may find your friends through your address book. If you refuse to provide consent, you may not be able to obtain relevant services, but it will not affect the normal use of other functions and services
- when you use the function of publishing pictures, audio and video, we will ask you to authorize the camera, photo and microphone. If you refuse to provide authorisation, you will not be able to use this function, but it will not affect other functions of your normal use of Services
- when you authorize to access your precise geographic location, and collect location information related to this service, so as to help you display the location when you publish information or interact. If you refuse to provide accurate geographic location information, we will map your city and / or district / county through your IP address. If you want to add geographic location information to your work, you can add it by granting precise geographic location permission or actively selecting (search or platform recommendation options, etc.). Precise geographic location information is personal sensitive information. If you refuse to provide us, we will not recommend information to you based on the precise geographic location information and will not affect the normal use of other functions of the Services
- when you contact us in person, by a phone call or over the counter (for example when you contact us for any enquiries, complaints, comments or feedbacks, we may keep record of that correspondences)
- when you participate in any surveys, questionnaires, competitions, contests, offers, or promotions done internally or via an appointed third party
- when you commence a business relationship with us (for example, as a service provider, or business partner)
- when you visit any of our subsidiaries, branches or premises
- when you attend any of our corporate events or third-party open day
- when you visit or browse our websites
- when you apply job with us
- the information collected by users for using our products or services, such as the information published by other users, may contain part of your information (such as: information related to you in comments, messages, publishing pictures and pictures, audio and video)
- when you interact with us via social media or interactive applications including but not limited to ActivEdge, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- when we collect information about you from third parties we dealt with or are connected with you (payment collector, credit reporting agencies or financial institutions)
- from such other sources where you have given your consent for the disclosure of personal data relating to you, and/or where otherwise lawfully permitted.
Use of Personal Data Collected
You agree that we may use your personal data where permitted by applicable law and for the following purposes:
- to verify your identity
- to manage and maintain your account or contract with us
- to notify you about benefits and changes to the services
- to provide and improve our Services to you subject to your authorization:
- to access address book to invite and find friends in the Services
- to access camera to capture photo and to record video to post it ActivEdge and to perform any video calls and live stream features in ActivEdge
- to access microphone for instant messaging voice note, video and/or audio calls and live stream features in ActivEdge
- we will show you and recommend the local information of your region (city, District, county, etc.) based on the city and / or district corresponding to the approximate geographic location information
- including fulfilling audit requirements, billing for services, and facilitating payments
- to carry out your instructions or to respond to any enquiries, complaints, comments or feedbacks that you have submit to us
- to compile information for analysis and in reports for relevant regulatory authorities
- to transfer or assign our rights, interests and obligations under any of your agreements with us
- to update, consolidate and improve the accuracy of our records
- to administer competitions, contests, offers, or promotions
- to produce data, reports and statistics which have been anonymised or aggregated in a manner that does not identify you as an individual
- to conduct research for analytical purposes including but not limited to data mining and analysis of your transactions with us
- to assess financial and insurance risks
- to conduct surveys, questionnaire, and provide you with information from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- to engage in business transactions in respect of services to be offered and provided to you
- to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations under the applicable laws, regulations, guidelines or industry codes that applies to us
- for internal management of the services being provided to you
- to maintain records required for security, claims or other legal purposes
- to provide training for our staff
- to conduct marketing and information technology activities (for example, market research)
- to persons who have been identified as being you or your authorised representative(s) pursuant, for the purpose of the relevant transaction or enquiry
- to third parties with whom we have contracted to provide services to us (such as analysis on our behalf) for any of the purposes described above. Where we disclose your personal data to third parties we shall ensure that such data is used only to provide services to us
- for any other purposes that is required or permitted by any law, regulations, guidelines and/or relevant regulatory authorities.
With Whom We Share Your Personal Data
As a part of providing you with our services and the management or operation of the same, we may be required or need to disclose information about you to the following third parties:
- federal or state government
- law enforcement agencies
- government agencies
- our regulator (if any)
- companies or organisations that act as our agents, contractors, service providers or professional consultant
- companies or organisations that assist us in processing and/or otherwise fulfilling transactions and providing you with services that you have requested
- our business associates and other parties for purposes that are related to the purpose of collecting and using your personal data
- other parties in respect of whom you have given your express or implied consent
- Any credit reporting agencies or in the event of default, any debt collection agencies subject to the permitted law applicable to us
If Personal Data Provided by You Is Incomplete
Where indicated in our login or registration, it is obligatory to provide your personal data to us to enable us to process your application for our services. Should you fail to provide a complete and obligatory personal data, we may not be able to process your application or provide you with our services and payments.
Your Rights to Access and Correct Your Personal Data
We can assist you to access and correct your personal data held by us. Where you wish to have access to your personal data in our possession, or where you are of the opinion that such personal data held by us is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date, you may make a request to us via Customer Support at our ActivEdge app.
How Long We Will Keep Your Personal Data
We will retain your personal data in compliance with this Policy and/or the terms and conditions of your subscriptions of our product for the duration of your relationship with us, for such period as may be necessary to protect the interests of the company or its subsidiaries and/or its customers as may be deemed necessary, where otherwise required by the law and/or where required by ASPL or its subsidiaries’ s relevant policies.
How We Protect and Safeguard Your Personal Data
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data and keep your personal data secured. This includes following our security procedures (like checking your identity when you call us). Our site may link to other websites and we are not responsible for their data policies, procedures or their content.
Assignment, Change of Control, and Transfer
Our Global Operations
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions regarding this Policy, we would be glad to hear from you. Please contact us via Customer Support at ActivEdge App.
By submitting your personal data, you consent to the use of that personal data as set out in this Policy. If we change our Policy, we will publish the amended version on this page. But you can email or write to us to ask for a copy. Continued use of the service will signify that you agree to any such changes.
Withdrawal of Consent
You can revoke your consent by submitting a request, including collecting, using and/or disclosing your personal information that we hold or control. To do this, you can send an email to Admin@ActivEdge.sg. We will process your request within a five (5) business days after you make the request, and will no longer collect, use and/or disclose your personal information in accordance with your request. You may not be able to certain services, but it will not affect other functions of your normal use of Services.
Cancellation of Services or account
If you wish to cancel your ActivEdge account, you can send an email of request to Admin@ActivEdge.sg. As the operation of cancelling your ActivEdge account will prevent you from using ActivEdge and Services, please proceed with caution. We will provide a form of cancellation to be return to us. We will process your request within a five (5) business days after you make the request.
In order to protect the legitimate rights and interests of you or others, we will determine whether to support your cancellation request based on your use of ActivEdge and Services by conducting account verification.
Our Contact Details
ASPL and its subsidiaries are committed to protecting your personal data. If you have questions or comments about ASPL’s administration of personal data relating to ActivEdge App, please contact us.